Monday 23 September 2013

more baby knits

 
Baby season is coming to a close. Which I am happy for because there is a bite in the air which is making me eager to work with woolly worsted weights. This cardigan was pretty easy and I really enjoyed the yarn, obviously, it is Quince & Co. after all.

I did the second size which looks to fit a 3-6 month old. But what do I know about babies. The yarn was tern in columbine. I loved the strength, twist and softness to this yarn. It seems like it would keep the baby really warm without being scratchy. The silk has a nice drape too that I could see translating well into wispy sort of cardigans. Q&Co. actually has some designs for tern just like this which includes the Abigail Cardi. Which I need to make btw. Right, I was talking about the baby cardigan....the pattern is Wee Brock. You can make Wee Brock as just Brock to be an adult size. I don't think that shape of cardigan would be flattering on me, but it is a super cute cardi.


No comments:

Post a Comment